3.17.2011

New Free Printable Labels...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We have a non-St-Patty's-Day-related printable for you--but we think you'll still like it!
These adorable little "Pretty Press" labels can be used as gift tags or write on the blank ones to use as labels around the house. You can write your own notes on the backsides of each label too.
Click on the images to go download them or click HERE. Share them with your friends and family and come back soon for some free spring backgrounds and peeks at our most recent custom designs!

14 comments:

  1. hmmm Great,,, such a nice post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent post! thanks a lot for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post!are there any more to download?

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are looking so nice and good.
    Thanks for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very Impressive post.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very good.I got downloaded one of them and presented (form me to you)label.Which has been appreciated accepted very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are green though - wonderful shades of that though. Great design and I love that these are downloadable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    Website Design San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Web Design in San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.



    Website Design San Francisco

    ReplyDelete