4.02.2012

2-in-1 free printable

 Santa gets cookies and milk, so shouldn't the Easter Bunny get something too? If your kids are into the Easter Bunny then they'll love leaving carrots & celery out for him on Saturday night. Print this cute sign to make the bunny snack official. Okay, I'll admit, we don't even do the whole Easter Bunny, Santa, etc. thing at our house (yes, we're the lame ones whose kids will ruin it for everyone else's kids!) but I thought we could even use this as table decor for Easter appetizers or snacks.

And the 2-in-1 part comes from the simple but fun 5x7 print of bunny peeps included in this printable. No matter what they taste like, they are still an Easter classic, right? :) Click the image or click HERE to download...enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get your downloads to work. They all say invalid link...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice designs that I've seen from below. Congratulations.
    I appreciate it. It really feels good when EPSON Photo Paper products are being applied. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete